Saturday, June 22, 2013

Beauty favorites!

Here are some of my favorite beauty/body products of now. Skin: I am loving the Willa moisturizer, the tinted lip balm from Burts Bees, grapefruit lip balm from Burts Bees, and baby lips! Hair: I love Aveda be curly hair enhancer because it helps with my frizz and it makes my hair shiner. Nails: I love the brand Essie and Sally Hanson, I love the color allure from Essie and i love the new line of sugar coat nail polish from Sally Hanson! Makeup: I love the Stila countless color pigments, they are really fun and have lots of colors so that you can use it in more than one way. I have the color Center stage (shown above) but there are lots of colors that you can choose from. Body: I like the scent Carried away from Bath and Body Works in both the lotion and the perfume/body mist. I like to smooth on the lotion to my skin and use some of the body mist to top it, it smells really good. I have more favorites, but these are just some that really stand out and that i would recommend a lot.  -Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment